Friday 23 September 2011

Nicalette McCrae
123
Green Ave
Penticton
, B.C.
V2A 3W1

September 23, 2011

Captain Van Camp
Commander
HMS Princess Margaret

O Captain, My Captain:



Nicalette McCrae
123 Gay Ave
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 3W1

September 23, 2011

Captain Van Camp
Commander
HMS Princess Margaret

O Captain, My Captain:
Captain Van Camp, I recognize the decision at hand is very difficult.  My letter will explain why I am a good candidate to survive this tragedy.  If I am chosen to stay alive and be rescued, when I get off the submarine I plan to become a Registered Nurse.  I believe this makes me a special person because if you spare me my life, I will dedicate mine to improving the lives of others.

Once I get off this submarine I plan to attend university and earn my nursing degree.  I will then travel to third world countries and provide health care to those in need.  When I have established a job as a nurse in one of these countries I will be able to save many suffering lives.  Sparing my life on the submarine is a good trade for the lives of many I will save in the duration of my career.

I also plan to make my life special by raising a family of adopted, unfortunate children from one of these war-stricken countries.  I will provide them with health care, education, and a long, happy life.  Because I am giving these distressed children a second chance at life, I feel I deserve the same.

 If you select my life in favor of the others on the submarine, I will be so grateful and indebted, that I will provide the families who lost loved ones in the tragedy with health care and any other services they require.  Now that you have seen how many lives I will save, and how many lives I will make better because of my involvement, you will not regret sparing my life on the submarine.  If you save my life, I will save the lives of many more people.

Sincerely,


Nicalette McCrae

No comments:

Post a Comment